PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
EP Produzione S.p.A. is aware of the importance of ensuring the security of personal data which may be disclosed when you visit the website www.epproduzione.it (hereinafter, "Site") and, as data controller (hereinafter, “Data Controller”), informs you pursuant the applicable national Data Protection law and the EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data shall be processed according to the following modalities and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the Processing
2. Purposes of the Processing
Your Personal Data are processed, without your prior express consent, for the following Service Purposes:
- to allow you to send contact requests or informative material;
- to allow schools, universities and training institutions to send contact requests for the organization of training visits;
- to manage and maintain the Site;
- to prevent or discover unlawful activities and exercise rights in court;
- to comply with legal obligations
Personal Data are also processed anonymously for the purpose of providing statistical information on the use of the Site and to monitor its correct functioning.
3. Modalities of the Processing
The processing of Personal Data is carried out, both via electronic and hardcopy (paper) modalities, by means of data collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, elaboration, amendment, selection, mining, confrontation, usage, interconnection, blockage, communication, cancellation and destruction operations.
4. Data Storage
The Data Controller shall process the Personal Data for a duration that is necessary to fulfil the above purposes and anyway for no longer than 3 years after the collection.
5. Access to Data
Your Data may be made accessible for the purposes mentioned above to:
- employees and/or collaborators of the Data Controller and/or other EPH Group Companies, in light of their role of Persons in charge of the processing and/or internal Data Processors and/or system administrators;
- third companies and/or other subjects (e.g., Site hosting provider, IT service providers, etc.) carrying out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, as external Data Processors.
6. Data Communication
Your Data may be communicated, upon their express request, to control bodies, police or judiciary bodies, that will process them in their quality of independent Data Controllers for institutional purposes and/or pursuant to the law during investigations and controls.
Your Data shall not be disseminated and/or transferred to extra-EU countries.
7. Nature of the Data provision and consequences of a refusal to answer
The provision of Data is mandatory for the Purposes mentioned above. If you decide not to provide your Data, we will not be able to guarantee services related to the Site.
8. Data Subject’s Rights
We inform you that you, as Data Subject, have the right, if restrictions established by law do not apply, to:
- obtain confirmation over the existence or inexistence of Personal Data relating you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in a comprehensible way;
- obtain the indication and, if necessary, the copy of the: a) source and category of the Personal Data; b) logic applied in case the processing is performed by means of electronic instruments; c) purposes and modalities of the processing; d) identification references of the Data Controller and the Data Processors; e) subjects or categories of subjects to whom Personal Data may be communicated or who may come to know, especially if recipients are extra-EU countries or international organizations; e) period for which the Personal Data will be stored, or if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; f) existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, and, in this case, information about the logic involved, the significance and consequences for the data subject; g) existence of adequate safeguards in case of transfer of Personal Data to an extra-EU country or international organization;
- obtain, without undue delay, the update, the rectification or, whether you are interested, the integration of incomplete Data;
- obtain the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the Data: a) processed in breach of the law; b) no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which the Data have been collected or subsequently processed; c) if you withdraw consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing; d) if you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; e) in compliance with a legal obligation; f) referred to children. The Data Controller may refuse to erase them when the processing is necessary: a) to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information; b) in compliance with a legal obligation, for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority; c) for reasons of public healthcare interest; d) to achieve purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes; e) for making legal claims;
- obtain the restriction of processing when: a) the accuracy of the Personal Data is contested; b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the Personal Data; c) Data are required by you for your exercising of legal claims; d) pending verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject;
- receive the Personal Data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit those data to another Data Controller without hindrance or - if technically feasible - obtain direct transmission from the Data Controller to another controller, where the processing is carried out by automated means;
- oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons connected to your particular situation, to the processing of Personal Data regarding you, even if pertaining the purpose of Data collection; b) to the processing of Personal Data that relates to you for the purpose of sending advertising material or of direct sale or for market researches or commercial communication, by means of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator, e-mail and/or traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail;
- submit a data protection complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
In the cases mentioned above, whether necessary, the Data Controller shall communicate any exercise of your rights to each third party to whom the Personal Data are communicated, except for specific cases (e.g., if this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort).
9. Modalities of Exercise of Rights
You shall be able to exercise your rights anytime:
- by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the address of the Data Controller, EP Produzione S.p.A., with office in Rome (RM), Via di San Basilio, 48;
- by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Data Controller, Data Processor and Persons in charge of the processing
The Data Controller is EP Produzione S.p.A. with registered office in Via di San Basilio, 48, 00187 Rome – Italy, fiscal code and VAT number 13243061002. The updated list of Data Processors and Persons in charge of the processing is kept at the office of the Company.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies consist of small text files which are sent on your electronic device (PC, tablet, etc.) while browsing a website. Cookies are then sent back to the original website during each subsequent navigation, or are sent to a different website that is able to recognize that specific cookie. Cookies act as a memory for a website allowing the website to recognize your device at every subsequent visit to that same website. Cookies also allow you to store your browsing preferences by offering you a more functional experience of the Company Intranet and making the content of the latter as personalized as possible. You can find more information about cookies, including how you can understand what cookies have set on your device and how you can manage and delete them, by accessing the following link, www.aboutcookies.org
2. Types of cookies
Cookies can be technical, analytical and profiling.
The Site uses technical "session" and persistent proprietary cookies, such as:
- cb-enabled: first-party technical cookie used to display the short statement;
- Google Maps, an interactive geographic map generation service provided and managed by Google Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Google"). The information generated by the cookies will be transferred to Google, which may use the data collected in order to contextualize or personalize the ads of its advertising network. Disabling Google Map cookies the interactive map may not be viewable.
- Youtube cookies, a service provided and managed by Google Inc. for video sharing, which collects information from users and navigation devices. For more information https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines.
The Site does not use profiling cookies.
The technical cookies used by our site are used to make possible and facilitate your browsing and to provide you and allow you to use the services of the Site. They allow you, on a second access, not to have to re-enter data such as the username for the login. Analytical cookies are used to analyze and monitor the way in which you use the Site (e.g. number of accesses and pages viewed), for statistical purposes and to allow us to improve the Site in terms of operation and navigation.
4. How to control and remove cookies
How to disable cookies
Warning: the provision of data is optional; however, please note that the refusal/deactivation of cookies may prevent us from using certain functionalities of the Site.
To disable the use of analytical cookies and avoid Google Analitycs from collecting browsing data, you can download the component available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- To disable the types of cookies used by this Site directly from the browser
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare e disattivare i cookie
If you are using a web browser not listed above, please refer to the documentation or online help of your browser for further information. Users are warned that the Data Controller acts as a mere technical intermediary for the links shown in this document and can not assume any responsibility in case of any change.
For information on: Modalities of processing, Access to Data, Communication of Data, Data Subjects’ Rights, Modalities of rights’ exercise, Data Controller, Data Processors and Persons in charge, read the Privacy Statement above.
The Data Controller
EP Production S.p.A.