PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
For EP Produzione S.p.A. your privacy and the security of your personal data ta which may be disclosed when you visit the website www.epproduzione.it ("Site") are very important ("Site") and, as a data controller ("Data Controller"), informs you that under art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 ( "GDPR") and L.D. 196/2003, as amended by L.D. 101/2018 ("Privacy Code"), your data will be processed and treated as follows:
1. Personal Data Collected
The Data Controller collects the following personal, identifying and non-sensitive data ("Personal Data" or "Data") when you visit the Site:
- First name, last name, address, e-mail given on specific request made by the Site;
2. Use of Data collected
Your Personal Data is collected, without your prior consent, for the following purposes and legal uses:
- To fulfill pre-contractual and/or contractual requirements (article 6, b) GDPR), i.e.:
- to allow you to submit requests to be contacted or to receive informative material;
- to allow schools, universities and training centers to submit requests to schedule educational tours;
- The Data Controller’s pursuit of legitimate interest (article 6, f) GDPR), i.e.:
- to manage and maintain the Site by monitoring its proper functioning;
- to prevent or ascertain any illegal activity and to exercise judicial rights;
- The Data Controller’s compliance with legal obligations (Article 6, c) GDPR).
3. Processing Data
Personal Data is processed, also electronically, through data collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, elaboration, amendment, selection, extraction, comparison, interconnection, restriction, deletion and erasure operations.
4. Retention of Data
The Data Controller will process Personal Data for the time needed to fulfill the above purposes and, in all cases, for no more than:
- 5 years after collection for service purposes;
- 2 years after collection for statistical purposes.
5. Sharing of Data
For the purposes mentioned above, your Data can be made accessible to:
- Employees and/or consultants of the Data Controller and/or other companies of the EPH Group, in their role as processors and/or persons in charge of data and/or system administrators;
- Third-party companies and/or others (e.g. Site hosting providers, IT service providers, etc.) that act as external processors of functions the Data Controller outsources.
6. Communication of Data
Your data may be released, at their request, to law enforcement agencies, law enforcement officers or the judiciary system. These parties will process Data as autonomous data controllers as needed for institutional purposes and/or required by law during investigations.
7. Transfer of Data
The data will not be disclosed and/or transferred to a non-EU country.
8. Consent of use of Data
Data Collection for the purposes listed above is mandatory and use of the Site cannot be guaranteed without consent. Data Collection for statistical purposes is optional and, in the absence of consent, you can continue to use the services of the Site, but Data will not be used towards optimizing the Site.
9. Data Subject Rights
Please note that, as a Data Subject, you can exercise any of the following rights, if no conflicting legal restrictions apply:
- Obtain written confirmation that your personal data is being processed, even if it has not yet been recorded;
- Obtain information regarding and, where necessary, written proof of: a) source and category of Personal Data; (b) logic applied in Data Collection when processed electronically; (c) purpose and use of the processed Data; (d) identification of the Data Controller and Data Processor; (e)identification of individuals or categories to whom Personal Data may be disclosed or may have become aware of it, particularly if they are third parties or international organizations; (f) where possible, be informed of the Data retention period or the criteria used to determine that period;
- Update and rectify Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Obtain deletion, erasure or data blocking when: a) Personal Data is processed illegally; (b) Personal Data is no longer needed in relation to the purposes for which they was collected or subsequently processed; (c) consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis, d) you are opposed to processing and there is no prevailing legitimate reason to continue; (e) in compliance with a legal obligation; (f) Personal Data is related to minors. The Data Controller may refuse deletion only when: a) exercising the right to freedom of expression and information; (b) fulfilling a legal obligation and acting for the public interest or under order of public authorities; (c) protection of public health; (d) facting in the interest of scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes; (c) exercise a right in a Court;
- Restrict processing in the case of: a) dispute regarding the accuracy of Personal Data; b) unlawful treatment of the Data Controller to prevent Data cancellation; c) exercise a right in a Court; (d) the Data Controller has no compelling reason to continue processing Data;
- Receive, without delay and in a structured format, record of your comprehensive Personal Data collected automatically to pass on to another data controller and – if technically feasible – to obtain the direct transmission by the Data Controller to other controller;
- Oppose processing of Personal Data in all or part, for legitimate reasons, even if relevant to the purposes of collection;
- Lodge a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority.
In the above cases, where necessary, the Data Controller must inform the third parties to whom your Personal Data is disclosed of the possible exercise of rights on your part, except in specific cases (e.g. when such compliance proves impossible or requires disproportionate measures).
10. How to exercise your rights
You can exercise the rights listed above at any time by:
- sending a certified mail with return receipt to the Data Controller at: EP PRODUZIONE S.p.A., Via Vittorio Veneto 74, 00187, Rome, Italy.
- sending an email to: DPCommittee@epproduzione.it
11. Data Controller, Data Processor and Persons in charge
The Data Controller is EP Produzione S.p.A. based in Via Vittorio Veneto 74, 00187 – Rome, C.F. with P.IVA 13243061002. The updated list of Data Processors, system administrators and persons in charge are available at the Data Controller’s office.
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your electronic device (PC, tablet, etc.) while browsing a website that provide certain information. Cookies are then sent back to the source website during each subsequent browsing or are sent to a different website that can recognize that specific Cookie. Cookies act as a memory for a website, allowing the website to recognize your device every time you visit that website. Cookies also store your browsing preferences which makes navigation quicker and help make Site content as customized as possible for each user.
Web browsers allow you to have some control over Cookies through your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to block cookies altogether or just from chosen sites. Browsers can also help you delete cookies when you close your browser. However, you should keep in mind that this could mean that any opt-outs or preferences you have set on the Site will be lost. Please refer to the technical information for your browser for instructions. If you choose to disable the Cookies setting or if you refuse to accept a Cookie, some parts of Site services may not work properly or may be noticeably slower.
2. Types of Cookies
Cookies can be technical, analytical and profiling.
The use of technical cookies allows the Site to optimize navigation and ensure use of all the services offered by the Site:
|Cookie||Duration||Purpose and Provider|
|cb-enabled||1 year||Register and store consent from user to access cookies upon agreeing to the Site’s pop-up cookie banner.|
The Site also uses analytical cookies that allow us to monitor behavior of the users visiting the Site in order to help improve overall browsing experience:
|Cookie||Duration||Purpose and Provider|
The Site does not use profiling cookies.
The technical cookies used by the Site are used to enhance services and facilitate browsing. They allow us to identify you on separate visits so you don’t have to re-enter data such as username. Analytical cookies are used to track visitors on the Site (how they browse, how long they stay, etc) to generate statistical reports aimed at measuring the performance of the Site and optimizing it.
4. How to manage and delete cookies
The Data Controller
EP Produzione S.p.A.